Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bad to non-existing service.

You've got diabetes, and you don't have food in the car with you every
day of the week? So you take your lightheaded dizzy, and go out and
drive the car again?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I stood for about 15 minutes at a local Arby's, with a dozen
employees running around. ignoring me I'm diabetic, and was getting
light headed so I didn't have time to keep waiting. I went down the
street to another fast food place and hd my food in under two minutes.

A week or two later I stopped at a different Arby's and got great
service. They had a new manager who introduced himself. I asked if
the
other restaurant was owned by the same franchisee, then told him about
how bad it was run. He called his boss to report the problem. After
that, they had a lot of new faces behind the counter.