Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Visual Basic

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:03:55 -0700, Andy Dingley wrote:
As a general rule of thumb, anyone still using a Duke logo in 2010 is a
crazy old beardie loon who hates what Java has become, hates JSF (and
server-side frameworks that generate client-side JavaScript components
in general) in particular, and would be happier (hippier?) at Gnu.

Ha ha! I got out of the Java game (well, more or less) when it went all
touchy-feely and "use a GUI to generate all your code and use this heavy
framework and never mind the bloat" - it all got a bit boring after that.

I never did quite master the beard, though... best I go is about a week
before I think that maybe I should actually shave today...

cheers

Jules