Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Friends - What goes around, comes around.

On 7/27/2010 7:06 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:05 pm, wrote:
On Jul 27, 4:36 pm, wrote:

[...]

In any event, what could have been a pretty bad week ended up with us
having made some new friends and having our faith in the human race
restored.

I actually teared up reading this story. Am so down these days about
people that it helps, big-time, to read about one decent human being,
and possibly a budding friendship resulting from his good deed.

Every time I help someone and they offer me money, I refuse and tell
them to pass it on. Someone may need a jump start, a lift to the gas
station, etc. I'm not wealthy by any means but I'll always tell them
to help someone else as payment. I've always wondered how many of them
actually do and I'd like to think that every one of them has taken a
little time to return the favor.

TDD