Mark

Default Butcher Block Top

Doug Kanter wrote:

... And, I think it was Consumer Reports that advised that Ivory
bar soap was harsh enough that unless you're working in the health care
field, you didn't need to waste your money buying germicidal hand soap.

And I've heard the germicidal hand soap is actually unhealthy,
especially for youngsters, because it reduces exposure to low level
germs that tune up the immune system.

It seems people have lost common sense when it comes to cleaning. For
some reason they think something has to be sanitary to be safe. It seems
to be becoming a national obsession.

What about a stainless steel butcher block covered, with a bank of UV lights
mounted above it? Let's get anal retentive! :-)

Don't forget the AutoClave!

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)