Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ? about low-voltage lighting wiring

On 7/27/2010 8:03 PM Robert Neville spake thus:

It's quite a bit more expensive here, but this will give you an idea about
what's available. They still use the bayonet mount bulbs, but I've not had a
problem in 24 months.

http://www.arcadianlighting.com/pg-p5250-33.html

Thanks. But those fixtures are still pretty expen$ive ($130).

And I was saying that bayonet-mount bulbs are *better* than those little
wedge-base thingies; at least the bayonet socket holds the bulb securely
under spring tension.