Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Spiral staircase repair

On Jul 27, 8:30*pm, Jan Philips
wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:19:27 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

wrote:
Have you considered uploading a picture and providing a link so we can
see what's going on?

Here is a photo of the spiral stairs, but it doesn't show the break.
There are rods about a half inch in diameter that connect the handrail
to the center column. (you can see one if you look closely) *One of
them is broken.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52481858@N04/4836266316/
--
Replace you know what by j to email

OK, so why wouldn't you post a picture of the break? Isn't that what
you want us to suggest fixes for?

If I posted a picture of the left side of my car and asked you how to
fix the dent on the right side, would you be able to help?