Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bad to non-existing service. Paper shredders for the office

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 26 Jul 2010
04:41:19 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I've walked out of stores because of loud and offensive music. When
I told the manager why I was leaving, they told me they didn't care. I
was rudely informed that they would listen to whatever they wanted to.

In that case, say "fine - and I shall tell random strangers that
your company sucks. See if I care."

I do tell people why I won't deal with any business that is run by
morons.

I recall a cartoon series, where the Professor was explaining
"negative ratings" "That is when people call random strangers to tell
them not to watch the show."

Which reminds me, I should call up the one tire co, and tell them
why I took my business elsewhere. I don't mind "slow", I do mind
"ignore the guy parked in front of the bay." Doesn't take much a
simple "I'll be right with you, sir." will suffice.
But if they didn't want to acknowledge my presence, it wasn't like
I was being rude by leaving, nicht wahr?

Do it. If people don't complain, they think their flunkies are doing
ther job.