Posted to alt.home.repair
Jan Philips Jan Philips is offline

Default replacing a doorbell

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:41:57 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

You don't need info on YOUR model. You said you wanted a NEW one with the
same screw spacing. Every product I've checked at the Nutone web site has
installation instructions available for download on the SAME PAGE as each
model. Same for their fans.

Sheesh....

Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding. What I was saying is
that I would be happy with a direct replacement, which I can get on
eBay. That would be the easiest for me to replace and also pretty
cheap. My wife doesn't want to do that, though. She wants a different
model, which may not even be a Nutone. When I first posted the
question I didn't know that she definitely did not want the same kind.
--
Replace you know what by j to email