Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Sources for "real" music wire

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:49:36 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

K&S is a brand; they sell to hobby shops and Michael's crafts, etc. I'd
have to take it back to the local hobby shop where I got it, and make
Russ's life even more miserable over keeping $2.00 parts in stock when
what he really makes money on is $500 almost ready to fly airplanes.

I don't see your point. K&S provided the product, they have a business
office and a phone number and a CEO. The worst that can happen is that
they won't do anything, so why not give it a try?

A couple weeks ago I received a package of socket set screws from
McMaster that were apparently improperly heat treated -- they were
brittle as glass. McMaster could only apologize and give me a refund,
but a call to the mfr got me a new package from a different lot and a
thanks from the plant manager for alerting them of the problem.

--
Ned Simmons