Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-auto circuit breaker

On Jul 27, 7:57*am, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:51*am, mm wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:36:46 -0500, wrote:
That'll teach you about buying stuff from ebay. *

Ebay. *I missed that.

Nothing wrong with ebay. *I get tons of good deals off ebay. *Just
about everything can be researched with a few google searches. *Or ask
the seller. *There are bargains on ebay and there is junk on ebay.
You need to make sure you know what you are buying.

Same here. I've done over a 100 transactions on Ebay and only had one
bad experience. On all the rest I got excellent deals and saved a
ton of money. And I've sold items with no problem that I would never
have been able to sell without Ebay. You just have to use due
diligence, which includes looking at how many transactions the seller
has done, their feedback rating, and carefully read the description of
what you are buying.

In fact, when looking for something, I often go to Ebay first, because
it can be easier to find the item there and get better descriptions of
it quickly, etc.