Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Solar Power

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:16:02 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote the following:

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:41:13 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

Looks like I'll have to admit to starting this heated
discussion and apologize to all concerned. I did
not mean for this to go so far as to cause hard
feelings among posters to this fine group. I hope
you can just let it go and get on with more important
things we _can_ control. Once again, I'm sorry if I
caused trouble here.....I didn't mean to... :((
phil kangas

Hard feelings? Hardly! Ed's always calling folks names, doesn't
mean a thing. G

That's right. Just plonk him, as many of us have.

You're suggesting that he join the rogues' gallery of seditionists, avowed
racists, and hopeless, mentally lazy ideologues.

Maybe he can join you for the online meetings of the Sons of Timothy
McVeigh. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress