Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default replacing a doorbell

"Jan Philips" wrote in message
Our doorbell (a Nutone LA-128WH) needs replacing. We want to replace
it with a different model. It seems to be mounted with two screws 6.5
inches apart vertically. To make it easier on me, are there other
models (not necessarily Nutone) that mount the same way?

Yes. I'll be surprised if anyone in this newsgroup can tell you which ones
have the same screw arrangement, unless by some stroke of luck equivalent to
winning Powerball, someone just happens to have such a doorbell.

Go to Nutone's web site and download some of their installation guides.