Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default "Stimulus" money

"Steve B" wrote in message
It's sitting there waiting for what? .............

Driving to Las Vegas, I pick up a hitch hiker in a suit and tie. A little
sweaty, but looks okay.

During the ride to Vegas, he explains that he broke down back a ways, and
his wife and two kids are in the car waiting a tow to come rescue them.
And can I loan him a hundred bucks to get a tow.

I asked him what's to keep him from going out and gambling the money away.

"Oh, I got gambling money!"

Something like all this money tied up in the "Stimulus" package. You
know. The one for the "shovel ready jobs."

Steve

There handing out shovel ready lepricon dropings.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...363737746.html

Best Regards
Tom.