Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Sawmill in Houston for large unusual trees

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:28:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob wrote:

I read a while back about a company in Houston that specializes in
harvesting large unusual local trees for furnitures (tabletops, etc).
We have a Black Jack Oak that is over 100 years old that has died.
The trunk is about 13 feet in circumference.

Are any of the Houston residents on this conference familiar with the
company I am talking about? I cannot find them with Google search.

These folks are in Huntsville, but depending on what part of town you r're
in.....

They can kiln dry also.

http://www.mgsawmill.com/

Regards,