Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default OT-Copyright Lawsuits

On 07/26/2010 12:50 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
New revenue stream for newspapers puts the squeez on bloggers.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...g-for-dollars/

Best Regards
Tom.

If a writer cannot read an article, or follow a publication, or research an
event or subject, then rewrite it and not change enough at least to comply
with, or have a plausible argument against alleged copyright infringement,
they need to put down their pen because they are not a writer, but a cut and
paster, and need to go down in a flaming trail of twenty dollar bills.
Maybe it will thin out the herd of cut and paste bloggers who couldn't pass
a first year creative writing class.

The idealistic part of me wants to believe that.

The cynical part of me believes that the brick & mortar houses are
finding a way to cut down the competition.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services