Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A very senior moment...

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Would depend on how many VCR tapes you had. The basic 250GB HD

holds
IIRC something like 200 hours worth of programmes.

That's not too bad ... certainly more than I'd expected!

My 500GB HD Panasonic PVR hold a mere 75hrs by default which I think
records the data stream as transmitted. If you aren't all that fussed
about quality it'll stored a silly amount, 2,000+ hours springs to
mind but that would probably be worse than VHS...

HD needs approx 4 times more space than FreeView SD, IIRC.

--
*Procrastinate now

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.