Posted to alt.home.repair
Elmo[_6_] Elmo[_6_] is offline

Default Advice for converting Sears Craftsman 220V compressor plug to washing machine plug

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:25:57 -0700 (PDT), Evan wrote:
Just because you have made something that provides
power doesn't mean you have done so properly or
safely...

Hi Evan,
Thanks for the advice after looking at the pictures of the adapter.

You're the only one to comment on the pictures of the adapter.

The ring terminals caused no problem; and certainly the way I did it is as
safe as any other method ... but you mention the strain relief???

Do you have a picture of how it should be done if the way I did it is
either improper or unsafe?