Posted to alt.home.repair
Reed Reed is offline

Default Why does anyone still use gas mowers/trimmers?

Mike Paulsen wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
Mat wrote:
I hate gas mowers/trimmers:

(snip)
The extra few minutes dealing with an ext cord are no big deal

I don't care to mess with 400' of extension cord maintaining my yard.

I really like my electric mower, but dragging the cord around got old
fast. I solved that little problem by mounting my generator on the
mower. It's a Honda generator, so it's fairly quiet. I don't have a
photo handy, but I'm pretty sure there are some on the web. (Folks keep
stopping to take pictures like they've never seen a electric mower
before. Weird.)

Is this your's also ??

http://thatwillbuffout.files.wordpre...7408018051.jpg