Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Solar Power

wrote in message
On Jul 25, 4:34 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

If I capture a sample of CO2 and send it to you, neither you nor any
chemist you can hire will be able to determine if it was ever
sequestered, much less where and when.

That's irrelevant, and you know it. What matters is where it has been, and
for how long.

Ed Huntress

You must also believe that sunk costs matter in making decisions about
the future.

Dan

If you're going to sink my money in an investment that I can't get back for
millions of years, I might care about it. d8-)

This is not accounting. It is physics and chemistry, on two radically
different time scales.

--
Ed Huntress