Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus1880 Ignoramus1880 is offline

Default Made some chips today.

On 2010-07-25, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus8473 wrote:

Abused some machinable wax, drilled bolt holes, milled rectangular
pockets, faced stuff, etc. Had a friend over and he liked it. I may
make a sprocket for him.

Be sure to measure the results of your cuts and compare to the expected
values, to ensure you did cutter comp. properly and that the machine
calibrations are correct, before you try to actually make something.

Yes Pete. I wanted to wire the buttons that increase and decrease
spindle speed. After that I will try. I am not sure how well I can
measure dimensions of something made of machinable wax.

I will take some pictures of my old BP to send to you.