Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Mini-gloat

SWMBO works for a division of Stanley Tools. This weekend is the Brickyard 400
here in Indianapolis, and Stanley is sponsoring a car. So they had a company
picnic on Thursday, coupla hours paid time off, free chow, meet the driver,
contests, door prizes, the whole nine yards. And SWMBO got this as a door prize:
http://www.blackanddecker.com/Produc...roductID=23476
OK, so B&D isn't quite in the same league with Bosch or Milwaukee, but it's
pretty hard to beat the price. Doug Miller

Doug,

Nice prize. Wish our picnics had the same. Best we get is free food.
Hope you get to use it on many nice projects.

`Casper