Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_2_] Jim K[_2_] is offline

Default Plastering Courses Goldtrowel

On 25 July, 09:34, wrote:
I have done 2 courses at Goldtrowel. I actually visited them spoke to
students on their courses to get a feel for what they do. They have 3
Centres at the same Location and believe me it's fantastic. I did 6 weeks on
a City and Guilds plastering course and the 5 day venetian marble plastering
course. You are full on hands on all the way through the courses. Andy is a
top fella knows his stuff and makes sure that you get to the right level. I
am confident and I felt that's what I needed. Have done many jobs now and
now self employed.By the way I actually went to many centres but they don't
offer what Goldtrowel do,I think it's because they are dedicated and only do
trowel trades. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone interested in changing
career or trying something different.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/139110393.aspx

is this an advert?