Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default UK DIYers clueless about tools

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice"
saying something like:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-Pain.../dp/B0001IWE4Q

Looks like a large, bent, worn, screwdriver to me. B-)

It's also unavailable or no longer listed from the handful of stores
that returned it from google. Bit woorying that it has to have what
it's for embossed on the handle, but then for the clueless...

When it finally ends up in the kitchen Drawer-Fulla-Crap, it might be
some years before it's found and the inscription might prevent it being
thrown out.