Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wal-Mart fights back

"notbob" wrote in message
On 2010-07-24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Maybe your are correct. I'm sure you have statistics to bear this out.
How
many store clerks have been trampled to death in the past five or ten
years?

How many employees have been trampled to death while working for
Walmart on Black Friday while wearing normal street clothes after
driving a Ford Taurus, wearing glasses, between the age of 22 and 33,
and living within a 10 mile radius of the store? What horse crap

so, you don't know the answer.

People have been trampled to death by crowds for centuries.

Yes, crowds should be outlawed

Seems
like I've heard on the news of someone, somewhere, being trampled and
severely injured or killed at some store having an post holiday
discount sale almost every freakin' year since I was old enough to pay
attention. For Walmart, or anyone for that matter, to act like this
never even entered the realm of possiblity is not only just plain
ludicrous, but so unbelievable as to destroy all credibility.

Your opinion based on what you think has happened, but not backed up with
facts.

Black
Friday is notorious ...nay, legendary.... for its hostile crowds
beating the crap out of each other to get a stupid piece of junk.
It's not even the first time Walmart has been in the news over
stampede injuries sustained on its premises. You think they are not
aware of the danger? Nobody is that stupid. It's coldly calculated
hysteria, purposely planned for the exact crowd resonse they acheive.

You think Wal Mart is behind the crowds? No, the idiots form themselves,
although the stores probably do take some satisfaction in the publicity in
garners.

I dare you to argue otherwise.

I just did