Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default old delta drill press dp 400

On 2010-07-24, Bill Noble wrote:

"cncmillgil" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 12:39 pm, cncmillgil wrote:
Ok I'm bored & in clean & restore old iron mode.
Whats a good brand of machine enamel for the Delta (gray)
Someone spilled paint all over the base(painted areas only) prolly
20-30 years ago.
I will meada blast it down to bear & repaint only sliding table &
base.
The head is original & nice - only a saw - dusting & cleaning needed.
have to check out H/F for a JT pickel forks for chuck removal.

personally, I use Imron for painting machinery, it is very rugged and
resistant to solvents, coolant, and abrasion. There is a thread on paint on
the OWWM site that you may find helpful

Any clue what the OWWM site happens to be? A full URL? What it
means? (I guess that I could do a Google search, but it probably
matches more than one thing.)

Not that it matters to me -- I didn't ask the question.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564