Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Where to buy

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

Well, then, one could always just learn to read "designr" in the "from"
column, and ignore him, which would be an easy thing to do.

Or, as some posters do, just say "Google is your friend", but then we
wouldn't need a newsgroup.

Or we could get cranky and go off.

I agree with the comment on the dell insprin sig. A little lame, but
harmless. I've just learned to ignore it, and snip.

Why is he on a DIY group? You'd have to ask him, but I believe it is to
ask
questions and get information from people willing to help him. Just a
guess.

Sorry, Mr. Politenessman, for thinking your comments ironic. I keep
confusing you with that other Steve B, the one who not just once, but
repeatedly advocated using a handgun pointed at the head to threaten the
neighbor who complained about late night car noise. I think he went by
"desert traveler" rather than "pittman pirate." But memory fades with
age.

You have a much better memory than I do if you recall me giving instructions
regarding a handgun in that manner. As a 15 year now holder of a CCF, and
with some previous law enforcement experience, I seriously think you have me
confused with someone else, or you are just plain confused. Currently, I do
have three e mail addresses, all easy to find. One for my dish, one for
hotmail, and one for g mail, all different so as to channel the right e mail
to the right place. Oh, yeah, then there is the strictly business e mail.
No need to put that out except to business contacts. But, as you know, I'm
not hard to find, even if someone wanted to say find my address and pay me a
visit. If you do notice, I do post a valid e mail address in my replies,
something that a very lot of people here do not.

You have a great day, and do some reading and research to get your facts
straight.

Or not, and just continue thinking in error.