Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default WTB...41 Mag mould

robert bowman wrote:

Frank wrote:

Think they have what you want. *They also ship in those one cost per
size post office boxes. *You can get a lot of bullets in these small
boxes.

Yeah, I get mine from www.dardascastbullets.com. Not a lot of selection but
the prices and quality are good for what he does have. Same deal, and I
carefully calculate what I can order without exceeding the 50 lb limit. My
mail carrier must really love those little 48.5 pound boxes.

Dardas makes good bullets. When the Midland Civic center still allowed gun shows, I'd
stop by their table and get some. They would hold my purchase under the table until I was
ready to go home.

I also did a pickup at their home once since I was driving though the area on business.
Gave them a call, no problem, stop on by.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller