Silvan

Default Router vs. Table Saw as first major tool purchase

wrote:

it. It also came with a Craftsman wobble dado blade. As I have no more
money (and won't for a very long time), getting a better blade (Forrest,
Freud or other) or any other dado set isn't gonna happen.

How broke are you? Are you REALLY broke, or just feeling sorry for yourself
because you know what a money sucking poop factory that new rugrat is going
to be?

If you're interested, I have a saw blade for you. It's a Freud TK960 (thin
kerf) that's close to new. I accidentally cut into a piece of angle iron
with it. (Don't ask.) I figured it was ruined, so I bought a new one. I
subsequently compared cuts from the two blades, and there's no discernable
difference. I can't find any broken, chipped or missing teeth, and the
blade seems absolutely fine. I expect the only thing wrong with it is that
it might be slightly more dull than its age would indicate, but I don't
judge that it needs sharpening yet.

Email me (just hit the reply button... no hidden tricks or gimmicks) if
you're interested.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/