Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom

Default Anyone recognise this intercom equipment?

On 24/07/2010 16:58, ARWadsworth wrote:
"Roger wrote in message

I've found a system wiring diagram on the Bell Systems web site, but
haven't been able to find any details of the internals of the 801. Do you
know whether it has IDC/Krone type connections inside? Better still, any
idea where I can find a manual for the handset rather than just a diagram
of the overall system?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Not a proper wiring diagram, but when I had to fix a door entry system last
year I used this to help me

http://www.entryphone.co.uk/pdf/phones.pdf

I know it not what you want but it may help you.

Cheers

Adam

Thanks Adam - interesting, but doesn't really shed any new light on the
scene.
--
Cheers,
Roger