Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-The war is lost

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:14:37 -0700, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

I think that drugs include very disparate chemicals, some relatively
harmless (like pot) and some not so benign. They may possibly need to be
regulated separately.

From where do you get the idea that any human or group of humans has any
authority to dictate what any other adult human may be allowed to put
into, or take out of, his or her own body?

Thanks,
Rich

Probably from the same place I did...holding a persons head and trying
to keep them from asperating vomit after finding them turning blue on
the floor of their kitchen as the result of an overdose.

But..other than that..you are indeed absolutely correct. Drugs should
be legalized.

In less than 2 yrs, we will have a massive die off of a significant
fraction of our population,..and then the rest will learn the dangers
and die off individually rather than as a large lemming like herd off
the edge of a cliff, after we legalize all drugs.

Coming on the heels of the Great Cull..we will be short at least 3-5
million people, which will make rent far cheaper for the survivors.

Gunner

Gunner Asch