Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default AMC DC Servo drive adjustments explained

Did they tell you how to adjust Test Offsets?
Very critical for proper and clean movements.

Gunner

You seem very knowledgeable here. I've turned it till it drifts left, then
turned it till it drifts right. Split the difference. Is this correct?

BTW, I have a Z servo that will vibrate on occasion. Used to be only once in
a great while, now once out of ten jogs. I just give it a nudge to stop.
But, I need to retune this, someday; when I get one of those round tuits.

Karl