Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default AMC DC Servo drive adjustments explained

On Jul 23, 3:47*pm, Ignoramus7608
wrote:
Called AMC and as always, talked to a great guy.

It sure is refreshing when the support people actually provide some
support.

This is all very good news - that the adjustments appear so easy to
accomplish. Not that I'm not interested in Karl & Tim's more
scientific approach - I've designed a few controllers over the years
and this is STILL interesting stuff, but it's nice to see that
Gunner's more nuts & bolts method will get you close enough*. But
what do the other pots do (there are five, if I remember correctly)?

* Wouldn't it be great if Gunner could just stick to what he knows?