Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

"Michael T" wrote in
:

An elderly friend is in the hospital and has asked me to find someone
(she prefers a business over a handyman) who can come to her condo and
give her an estimate for installing a shower grab bar and a fold-down
shower seat.

I'm not sure where to start ... for example, what kind of business
does this kind of work?

Location: Large city in San Diego County

I just broke my leg badly, 16 days ago in Holland. I'm 65, 200 lbs. Now
back home in Jersey. I have a wonderful spouse who helps me. The
shower/bath has a grab bar. We bought a seat through Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

This works great for me, but I am quite able to hop around on the good leg,
with a walker (crutches felt very insecure for me), and can get up and down
the stairs with a little assistance, slowly bouncing on butt, so to speak.

--
Best regards
Han