Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

On Jul 22, 10:12*pm, "Michael T" wrote:
An elderly friend is in the hospital and has asked me to find someone (she
prefers a business over a handyman) who can come to her condo and give her
an estimate for installing a shower grab bar and a fold-down shower seat.

I'm not sure where to start ... for example, what kind of business does this
kind of work?

Location: Large city in San Diego County

If you want it installed correctly so it can take real weight, meaning
it is not
simply installed with wall anchors, that usually involves cutting into
the wall
to add structure to attach the grab bars to at the desired height...

It is not a "screw it up to the wall and be done with it" type
project...

~~ Evan