Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zenni again

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:14:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:20:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote the following:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:19:58 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Next time I shall measure one of my 'comfortable'
frames and use those numbers to select the new ones.

Zenni tends to have glass frames that are fine for Ornamentals G

So solly!

or women. I have a "normal" face..and found the first set to be a bit
narrow.

Zenni has a much wider (double entendre intentional) selection of
frames now. I got 4190 and 4513 frames, both 142mm wide. I think that
earlier frame selections only went to 125 or 130mm. Now they go to
145.

Check 'em out, Mr. Chitlin.

Ahhhzo......I will do exactly that Good Sir.

Gunner

Gunner Asch