Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zenni again

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:20:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote the following:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:19:58 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Next time I shall measure one of my 'comfortable'
frames and use those numbers to select the new ones.

Zenni tends to have glass frames that are fine for Ornamentals G

So solly!

or women. I have a "normal" face..and found the first set to be a bit
narrow.

Zenni has a much wider (double entendre intentional) selection of
frames now. I got 4190 and 4513 frames, both 142mm wide. I think that
earlier frame selections only went to 125 or 130mm. Now they go to
145.

Check 'em out, Mr. Chitlin.

--
Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels,
throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions,
with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711