Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom

Default Anyone recognise this intercom equipment?

On 22/07/2010 23:53, Owain wrote:
On 22 July, 21:26, Roger Mills wrote:
My holiday flat has an intercom system which is supposed to enable me to
communicate with callers and let them in if appropriate.
Outside the main door, there's a box with microphone and speaker, and a
button for each flat, thus:http://www.mills37.plus.com/Intercom.JPG
Inside each flat, there's a handset with a button to press to release
the door, thus:http://www.mills37.plus.com/Handset.JPG

http://www.bellsystem.co.uk/

Sounds like the carbon capsule has indeed gone kaputt.

New handsets for sale here
http://www.safelink.co.uk/store/shop...ion=full&id=13

Owain

Those look hopeful - thanks for the link.

--
Cheers,
Roger