Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
NGDirect NGDirect is offline

Default Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

"Michael T" wrote in message
An elderly friend is in the hospital and has asked me to find someone (she
prefers a business over a handyman) who can come to her condo and give her
an estimate for installing a shower grab bar and a fold-down shower seat.

I'm not sure where to start ... for example, what kind of business does
this kind of work?

Location: Large city in San Diego County

The big box stores generally offer installation services. A small job like
this is likely to be sub-contracted out to the same handyman she is trying
to avoid. You might also call a reputable bath remodeling company or supply
store that might be able to give you a reference.