Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default improve cooling to the bedroom

On Jul 22, 2:10*pm, "Hugh Wong"
wrote:
I would like to improve the air flow to the master bedroom in my house.
Presently, the air is not as cool as it should be. It's about 5 degrees
warmer than the other rooms. Physically, this bedroom is the farthest
distance from the main unit which is a Day and Night, 5 ton A/C. The house
is 1700 sq ft. All the other rooms have sufficient flow and cooling. There
are about 7 vents throughout the house. I tried temporarily installing a
stove exhaust fan just outside the air duct but that didn't seem to help the
air flow or the cooling. Any ideas on how to rectify this problem?

Thanks.

Hugh

If this problem has just occurred, have you checked for duct leaks?