Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zenni again

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:19:58 -0700, Winston
wrote:

On 7/22/2010 4:41 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:21 pm, Larry wrote:

I got -real- lenses in my glasses, not progressives.

I started with progressives a kong time ago. A few years ago, I tried
regular bifocals and simply could not get used to them, Different
strokes,

I was delighted with my Zenni glasses but I put them
in the car for backup anyway.

I didn't check the 'frame width' number and ended up
with a too narrow frame. The temples splay outward
to get around my fat noggin. I guess they have those
numbers there for a reason, huh?

Next time I shall measure one of my 'comfortable'
frames and use those numbers to select the new ones.

--Winston

Zenni tends to have glass frames that are fine for Ornamentals G
or women. I have a "normal" face..and found the first set to be a bit
narrow.

Gunner

Gunner Asch