Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,misc.legal
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

"Bill Murphy" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:40:52 -0500, JimT wrote:

I would not store more than 2 gallons at the most...

snip

For the record that was "mm" that wrote that. I have more than 2 gal on
site. 2 for my lawn mower and maybe a gal for the edger. I was just
commenting that it "sounds" like your neighbor is just concerned. g I
haven't said a word to one of my neighbors in about 3 years, but he's a
butthole.