Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
LM[_3_] LM[_3_] is offline

Default Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:15:21 -0700, chaniarts wrote:
perhaps you could call them up.

Whom would you call?

I can imagine the phone call now ....

"Hello, Caltrans switchboard ... what extension please?"
- Lisa: "Um... I don't know what extension. I just want to look up a law".
"What extension please, maaam"
-- Lisa: "Um ... I don't know. I'd like to ask a question about gas laws"
"I asked the question first, maaam. What extension please?"
-- Lisa: "Um ... I really don't know whom I want to talk to. Someone who
can answer a question about how many gallons of gasoline you can carry in
the trunk of your car"
"What extension please"

And so on ... like a broken record ...