Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default A realization on "G code scripts"

Ignoramus24043 wrote:

or example, say, I have a steel plate. I could make a circular cut
through it. If the plate is thick or hard, I may need to do it in
several passes, with plunging.

Okay so far.

See G12,G13 with plane select keyword(G17,18,19). My quick google shows that g2 g3 now
take a ramping value on some controls.

In the case of G12, G13 on older controls, it was basically a G2/3 move with an infeed or
ramping down/up per revolution. That is if I remember this correctly.

Wes

http://www.new.manufacturinget.com/?p=620

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller