Tony

Default Harbor Freight Jointer

Hi, shipping was $81 from the warehouse in PA to Knoxville, TN, even arrived
on a truck with a lift gate, no extra charge, was R & L Carriers, nice truck
driver.

Tony
WD wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:14:49 -0500, "Tony"
wrote:

By the way how much you paid for the shipping and which part of the
country you are in?

I pay plenty for my 8' and I live in the Midwest.

Hi, about a year ago I bought a new Yorkcraft 6" jointer from Wilke
Machinery, I love it, no problems what so ever. www.wilkemach.com

It's
priced at $299 + shipping.

Tony

teknoid wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with either the Harbor Freight 30289 or
45253 6" Jointers? The are now priced 259 and 260 respectively. There

is
store about 60 miles from me and I'll make the drive to take a look in
person if anyone can give some positive feedback. Thanks.