Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Two Cap Puzzle

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 01:40:54 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:45:33 -0400, ehsjr
wrote:

[snip]

Well, I don't see any inconsistancy in putting "stuff" in at
one rate, and getting that "stuff" out at another, whether it's
water into bottles, cookies into bags, electrons into conductors,
whatever. You get the same amount of "stuff" out as you put in
(assuming you empty the container), but the time taken to do it
is different.

That only applies if your method of getting and putting is lossless
but the general case in electronics is 100%.

Ed

"stuff" is the source of the error.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Spice is like a sports car...
Only as good as the person behind the wheel.