Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default OT - eye test

"Matty F" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 6:06 am, "Dave Baker" wrote:

Do other people find the same or do eyes generally get worse over time?

Mine have got worse over the last year.
I had a test today. I wish I could understand what the prescription
means, and I wish the professionals would use a standard description.

I thought that they did!

When in China I tried to take advantage of the claimed cheapness of glasses
there.

I took my prescription with me and went into the "bargain" shop.

The assistant couldn't understand my prescription and asked me to hand my
glasses to his technician to work out my script from them.

He wrote down exactly the same numbers that were on the prescription I had
presented!

tim