Parley Kennelly

Default Butcher Block Top

"boonie" wrote in message
Chlorine is dirt cheap. I bought a plastic spray bottle and make up a
solution of chlorine and water.
I use different cutting boards for chichen, fish, raw meat, cooked meat,
vegetables, and give them a good soaking when I have finished chopping. As

am the ONLY one who knows which board is for which I am the only one who

can
do the food preparation.
I am very proud of my culinary knife collection and this cutting board
arrangement also ensures I am the ONLY one to use my knives. g
Ken

While it may be nice to know that you're the only one that will ever be
cooking a meal in your home, you may consider woodburning on an edge of the
boards which board is for which type of food preparation.

My 2 cents