Posted to misc.consumers.house
Timur Tabi Timur Tabi is offline

Default Can't reliably turn on array of 8 CF bulbs

On Jul 21, 1:40*am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" atlas-
wrote:

FWIW CFLs are not recommended for use in humid environments

Well, the CF bulb in the shower has worked reliably for years. It's
just the ones over the mirror that don't. They're a different brand
and style, but I was hoping someone here would be able to explain the
odd behavior I'm seeing.

Something similar also happens in my garage, except instead of
flashing, the light just doesn't turn on.

I never had any problems with my incandescent bulbs.