Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Prayer for Political Incumbents

On 7/21/2010 3:27 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Perhaps we should all speak Canadian, eh? Show those Brit hosers
who's boss, eh.

TDD

Canadian is the same as American, except for the pronouncing of any word
with "ou" in it.

Which American? Heck, here in Indiana alone you can see 3-4 different
dialects of pronunciation and usage as you head from the Chicauga
suburbs down through the Southern accents around Lville or Cinci.

Here in Alabamastan there are four distinct dialects that I'm
familiar with. The Northern Hillbillies, the central hicks,
flat-landers and coast-liners around Mobile. There is actually
a region that was settled by the exiled officers of Napoleon's
army, they thought they could grow grapes there for wine making.

TDD