Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Mitsubishi Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner

Oren wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:32:51 +0000 (UTC), "Smarty"
wrote:

Thanks Tony and Pete for your replies. All the comments I have seen
so far on this forum and elsewhere seem to indicate that the
Mitsubishi ductless split system is a good choice. I'm going to
order the unit tomorrow.

Check for tax credits. I seem to recall it qualifies.

Yes, indeed! Some of them with high enough SEER/EER ratings do qualify
as do the cooling/heating versions which have a heat pump.

30% tax credit makes it more enticing to do it sooner rather than
later, and hence my interest....!!